Backing Vocals – Crane , E. JamesVocals [Singing], Twelve-String Guitar – M. WattWood Block – G. Hurley
|2||King Of The Hill|
Trumpet – Crane
Trumpet – Crane
Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – E. JamesTrumpet, Backing Vocals – Crane Twelve-String Guitar – M. WattWood Block – G. Hurley
|5||Take Our Test|
Backing Vocals – Crane Vocals [Speech] – M. Watt
|6||Hey Lawdy Mama|
Backing Vocals – Crane Written-By – J. Edmonton, J. Kay, L. Byrom
|SST 034||Minutemen|| Project: Mersh (12", EP)||SST Records||SST 034||US||1985|
|SST 034||Minutemen|| Project: Mersh (12", EP)||SST Records||SST 034||UK||1985|
|SST CD 034||Minutemen|| Project: Mersh (CD, EP, RE)||SST Records||SST CD 034||US||1993|
|SST 034||Minutemen|| Project: Mersh (12", EP, TP)||SST Records||SST 034||UK||1985|
|SST 034||Minutemen|| Project: Mersh (12", EP)||SST Records||SST 034||US||Unknown|
- Bass – Mike Watt
- Drums – George Hurley
- Engineer – Mike Lardie
- Guitar, Vocals [Singing], Artwork [Cover Painting] – D. Boon
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Photography – Ron Gregorio
- Photography By – Katsuhiko Seki, Murray Bowles, Naomi Petersen
- Producer – Joe Carducci, Minutemen
- Technician [Technical Advisor] – Ethan James
- Written-By – D. Boon (tracks: A1, A2), M. Watt (tracks: B1 to B3)
Recorded February, 1985 at Total Access in Redondo Beach, California
A3 originally performed by Steppenwolf
Vinyl says "MADE IN FRANCE" and jacket back says "Printed in France," but this is an SST London UK press, according to contact/address info on the back.
MISPRINT/ERROR: center labels state that this is a 45 RPM, but the record really plays at 33⅓ RPM.
(the U.S. edition is actually a 45 RPM 12")
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Stamped): 85 6 SST 0 34 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT .
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Stamped): 85 6 SST 0 34 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): PRIM .
- Recorded At – Total Access Recording Studios
- Published By – New Alliance Music
- Published By – Trousdale Music Publishers, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SST Records