|1||The Wall Of Death||3:42|
|2||Did She Jump Or Was She Pushed|
Written-By – Richard & Linda Thompson
|3||A Man In Need||3:32|
|4||Don't Renege On Our Love||4:15|
|5||Walking On A Wire||5:24|
|6||It's Just The Motion||6:16|
|7||The Backstreet Slide||4:29|
|8||Shoot Out The Lights||5:20|
- Backing Vocals – Clive Gregson, Pete Zorn, The Watersons
- Bass – Dave Pegg (tracks: A3, B2, B4), Pete Zorn (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1)
- Cornet – Brian Jones , Stephen Corbett
- Design – Bill Smith
- Drums – David Mattacks
- Engineer – Bill Gill
- Guitar, Accordion, Dulcimer [Hammered] – Richard Thompson
- Lead Vocals – Linda Thompson, Richard Thompson
- Management – Jo Lustig Ltd.
- Photography – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Joe Boyd
- Trombone – Mark Cutts, Stephen Barnett
- Tuba – Phil Goodwin
- Written-By – Richard Thompson (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Includes inner sleeve printed with lyrics.
Made in Canada.
The spelling of some track names on the back cover slightly differ from the vinyl label:
"Don't Renege On Our Love"
"Walking On A Wire"
"Man In Need"
"Just the Motion"
"Shoot Out The Lights"
"Back Street Slide"
"Did She Jump Or Was She Pushed"
"Wall Of Death"
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): HNBL- 1303- A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): HNBL- 1303-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B stamped): STERLING
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hannibal Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Richard And Linda Thompson
- Copyright (c) – Bee Bee Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Duplicated By – A&M Records