|1||Hallucination Come True||3:14|
|2||Their Heads Exploded||4:10|
|3||Eggs, Bacon, Coffee And Suicide||4:09|
|5||2000 Light Years From Home|
Written-By – Jagger-Richards
|6||Bad Karma Chameleon||3:25|
|8||Like An Animal||3:37|
|9||Straight Ahead Money (Peace Out)||3:21|
|10||Let's Do It Again||4:26|
|12||Johnny B. Baadd||1:48|
|WX302, 246 227-1||Under Neath What|| What Is It (LP, Album)||WEA, WEA||WX302, 246 227-1||UK||1989|
|91357-1||Under Neath What|| What Is It (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||91357-1||US||1989|
|246 227-1||Under Neath What|| What Is It (LP, Album)||WEA||246 227-1||Europe||1989|
|246 248-2||Under Neath What|| What Is It (CD, Album)||WEA||246 248-2||Germany||1989|
|WX302X||Under Neath What|| What is it (LP, Album)||WEA International Inc.||WX302X||UK & France||1989|
- Bass – Tim Ashton
- Design [Inner Bag] – Alan Harper
- Drums – Mike Williams
- Engineer – Stuart Sullivan (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12), Tim Lewis (tracks: 4)
- Lyrics By – Andy Berenyi (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Music By – Under Neath What (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Photography By – Peter Anderson
- Producer – David Batchelor, Under Neath What
- Sleeve – Global Antar
- Vocals, Guitar – Andrew Berenyi
Originally released as LP / CD in 1989 in US and Europe.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records (Japan) Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Music K.K.
- Recorded At – Woodcray Studios
- Recorded At – Loco Studios
- Mixed At – Music Station, London
- Mixed At – Master Rock Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Konk Studios
- Mixed At – Loco Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London